Covid-19 Safe Practices & Policies
Dear Valued Guest:
Welcome to Roundstone Farm Inn! Thank you for choosing our B&B for your West Marin getaway.
Below you will find a list of practices that we are engaged in to best protect our guests and our staff during this time of Covid-19.
Thank you for your understanding and participation as we work together to stay healthy and enjoy life during a particularly difficult time.
- At this time, Marin County PHD does not require face coverings. Please continue to wear a mask in the common areas if you prefer.
- If you become unwell, please stay in your room and wear a face covering until arrangements can be made to return home at the earliest possible time.
PROPERTY & FOOD SERVICE PRACTICES
- We always adhere to best practices for food safety, including excellent hand hygiene.
- Guests are welcome to store small quantities of food and drink in the refrigerator (cooking is not allowed).
- The hot tub is first come/first served but is limited to 2 persons traveling together (or persons in the same pod).
- There is hand sanitizer in multiple locations for your use after you have contact with commonly touched surfaces.
CLEANING & GUEST ROOM PRACTICES
- Our staff is trained in extensive cleaning procedures, especially all frequently contacted surfaces.
- Each room is thoroughly cleaned and sanitized between each guest’s stay.
- In order to minimize personal contact, we will not be providing cleaning in your room during your stay. Please request any amenities and supplies that need to be replenished.
- We are in the midst of an ongoing severe drought. Please hang up your towels after use to dry before your next use.
Thank you for helping us make the Inn at Roundstone Farm safe for everyone!