Dear Valued Guest:
Welcome to Roundstone Farm Inn! Thank you for choosing our B&B for your West Marin getaway.
Below you will find a list of practices that we are engaged in to best protect our guests and our staff during this time of Covid-19.
Thank you for your understanding and participation as we work together to stay healthy and enjoy life during a particularly difficult time.
- At this time, Marin County PHD does not require face coverings. Please continue to wear a mask in the common areas if you prefer.
- If you become unwell, please stay in your room and wear a face covering until arrangements can be made to return home at the earliest possible time.
PROPERTY & FOOD SERVICE PRACTICES
- We always adhere to best practices for food safety, including excellent hand hygiene.
- Guests are welcome to store small quantities of food and drink in the refrigerator (cooking is not allowed).
- The hot tub is first come/first served but is limited to 2 persons traveling together (or persons in the same pod).
- There is hand sanitizer in multiple locations for your use after you have contact with commonly touched surfaces.
CLEANING & GUEST ROOM PRACTICES
- Our staff is trained in extensive cleaning procedures, especially all frequently contacted surfaces.
- Each room is thoroughly cleaned and sanitized between each guest’s stay.
- In order to minimize personal contact, we will not be providing cleaning in your room during your stay. Please request any amenities and supplies that need to be replenished.
- We are in the midst of an ongoing severe drought. Please hang up your towels after use to dry before your next use.